We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15th April 2019.
Collection of Information
- Personal Identification Information: We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, registration number, etc. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- Non-personal Identification Information: We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How do we use the collected information?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Processing Payments / Shipment of products: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- Online Advertising: We use Google Analytics Advertising Features for remarketing to advertise across the Internet. Remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of the buypneumatics.in website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. THIS COOKIE DOES NOT IN ANYWAY IDENTIFY YOU OR GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER. The cookie is used to say “This person visited this page, so show them ads relating to that page.” Google Analytics remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you. If you do not wish to participate in our remarketing, you can opt out by using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Receipt of unwanted messages from BUY PNEUMATICS
In the unlikely event that you receive any message from BUY PNEUMATICS or sent using BUY PNEUMATICS systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact us using the details below and the matter will be investigated.
When you send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication etc. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications including SMS, e-mails or phone calls from us with respect to your order.
We may also send details of other products and services that may be of your interest. If you do not wish to receive details of these other offers, or wish to amend or correct the details, then you should contact the BUY PNEUMATICS marketing department either in writing at:
4-3-190/191, Mahankali Street, Old Bhoiguda / Ranigunj,
Secunderabad, Telangana, India 500003,
or by email on email@example.com